Canadian experience class program is for candidates within Canada those who have completed their studies or those who are working under post study work permit or any other work permit. They are eligible to apply for Express Entry under Canadian Experience Class program.
Canadian Experience Class Eligibility Criteria
For applying under Canadian Experience class program candidate should meet following requirements:
- You must have at least 12 months of full time or equal amount of part time skilled work experience in Canada at the time of application.
- Your visa status in Canada during this time period should be valid and should allow you to work.
- Quebec is not included in the province for this program.
- You must have skilled work experience within three years from applying in either NOC 0, A or B.
- Full time work experience in Canada amounts to 30hours per week.
- Minimum language proficiency CLB level 7 for NOC code 0 and A and CLB level 6 for NOC code B.
- There are no particular education requirements to claim points under express entry you need Education Credential Assessment for Foreign Qualification.
- NOC Code 0 A and B
- Managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)
- Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
- To claim points for Job offer you need to have employment letter approved by LMIA only in that case you can get 600 points for Job offer within Canada. Candidates with PNP approval can apply and get quick visa.
CEC Visa Fees
|Visa Fees||$ 550 CAD/Person|
|RPRF Fees||$ 490 CAD/Person|
|Visa fees for dependent under 18 years||$ 150 CAD/Person|
|Visa fees for dependent above 18 years||Same as applicant|