Federal Skilled Worker Program
Federal Skilled Worker program is point based system, candidate needs to score 67 points and their occupation should be in NOC 0, A or B for applying under Federal Skilled Worker program through Express Entry.
Federal Skilled Worker Requirements :
- The passing points of 67 out of 100 points and
- You need to have at least a total of 1560 hours of work experience allowing for 30 hrs work per week for a continuous full time work experience.
- In the same NOC skill type (0, A or B)
- Within the last 10 years, and
- The work experience has to be a paid one.
- You must meet minimum IELTS language requirement CLB level 7.
- You must have Canadian education or, in case of foreign education an ECA report (Educational Credential Assessment) by an authorized Canadian agency.
- Mostly processing will be within 6 months.
Age Points 18-35 years 12 36 years 11 37 years 10 38 years 9 39 years 8 40 years 7 41 years 6 42 years 5 43 years 4 44 years 3 45 years 2 46 years 1
Work Experience Points 2-3 years 11 4-5 years 13 6 or more years 15
Qualification Points Doctoral (PhD) level25 University-level credential at the Master’s level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required, in one of the following fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine; Dentistry; Podiatry; Optometry; Law; Chiropractic Medicine and Pharmacy23 Two or more post-secondary program credentials and at least one of these credentials is for the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer22 Post-Secondary program credential of three years or longer21 Two year post-secondary program credential19 One-year post-secondary program credential15 Secondary school (also called high school)5
Criteria Points Your accompanying spouse or common law partner’s level of language proficiency in either English or French is at the CLB 4 level or higher in all four language abilities (speaking, listening, reading and writing) 5 Points Relatives in Canada- Parents ,grandparents, child, grandchild, brother/sister, aunt/uncle or niece/nephew, who are 18 years of age or older as on the date we receive your application, and who are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada. 5 Points
- Funds Requirement
You must have sufficient amount of fund to support yourself and your family as below:
|No. Of Family Members||CAD$ Amount|
- Federal Skilled Worker Visa Fees
At the time of online application for permanent residence ONCE YOU HAVE INVITATION TO APPLY you need to pay following:
|Visa Fees||$ 550 CAD/Person|
|RPRF Fees||$ 490 CAD/Person|
|Visa fees for dependent under 18 years||$ 150 CAD/Person|
|Visa fees for dependent above 18 years||Same as applicant|