In case you do not qualify to immigrate to Canada yet, do not worry. There are several ways to improve your chances and become eligible for one of the current Canadian immigration processes.
Bolt Consulting Services will first assess your chances of immigrating to Canada, before starting any immigration process. Our assessment is honest and you will be informed about your real chances of immigrating to Canada in order to avoid false hopes and spending money unnecessarily.
- Documents check list Pre-landing
- Recommended household items to be taken
- Instructions about immigration at Toronto airport
- Airport pick-up for clients
- Booked Guest House for Accommodation
Post landing services
- Permanent Resident (PR) card.
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) card.
- Opening Bank account.
- Health Insurance
- Driving licence
- Employment guidance
- Educational guidance
- Changing your profession? We will help you with our expertise knowledge and a vast database of resources.
- Arrangement for schooling for children
- Guidance for starting a new business of your interest.
- Investment opportunities in both public and private sector.
- Want to pursue higher education ? We will guide you with a government grants if you qualify.
- Obtaining Library card
- Free furniture for your initial settlement, if you qualify.
Canadian Immigration Process
The process for Canadian immigration depends on the specific immigration program to which the applicant has applied.
Here is our process steps
While applying for immigration
Buy Service Package
Welcome Email with brief introduction about the package will be sent
Receipt of Landing papers
Book for Accommodation in our guest house at least 40 days before travel
Prelanding checklist tools will be sent
Send your travel ticket information to us
At Toronto Airport
Call us at our mobile
We receive you at the terminal
At Guest House – Day of landing
A brief orientation about the services provided will be given
Ensure you are relax and settle for the evening
Day 1 onwards
Post landing settlement services starts