Bolt Consulting Services will first assess your chances of immigrating to Canada, before starting any immigration process. Our assessment is honest and you will be informed about your real chances of immigrating to Canada in order to avoid false hopes and spending money unnecessarily.
In case you do not qualify to immigrate to Canada yet, do not worry. There are several ways to improve your chances and become eligible for one of the current Canadian immigration processes.
- Documents check list Pre-landing
- Recommended household items to be taken
- Instructions about immigration at Toronto airport
- Airport pick-up for clients
- Booked Guest House for Accommodation
Post landing services
- Permanent Resident (PR) card.
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) card.
- Opening Bank account.
- Health Insurance
- Driving licence
- Employment guidance
- Educational guidance
- Changing your profession? We will help you with our expertise knowledge and a vast database of resources.
- Arrangement for schooling for children
- Guidance for starting a new business of your interest.
- Investment opportunities in both public and private sector.
- Want to pursue higher education ? We will guide you with a government grants if you qualify.
- Obtaining Library card
- Free furniture for your initial settlement, if you qualify.
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Immigrant Investors
- Provincial Nomination
- Family Sponsorship
- Relocation Program
- Housing Assistance
- Employment Assistance
- Language Training Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Business Setup Assisstance
- Community Connections
- Visitor / Business Visa
- Super Visa
- Work Permits / LMIA
- Student Visa
- Sponsorship / Adoption
- Canadian Citizenship
- Canadian Passport
A fully electronic application and selection system, Express Entry is designed to facilitate immigration by professionals and skilled workers to Canada.
The Federal and provincial governments and eligible employers participate in the Express Entry selection system, which covers several of Canada’s immigrant programs, including Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Trades.
Applicants ranked near the top of the pool based on Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking System will be issued an Invitation to Apply.
On receiving their ITA, candidates have only 90 days to submit a complete and accurate e-application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Extensions will not be granted.
Which is why we advise applicants to Get Ready even before they create their Express Entry profile. That means getting all supporting documentation for yourself and accompanying family members in order, assessed where necessary and ready for filing.