Singapore is a strong economy controlled by a stable government. Its low crime rate makes the country an ultimate place to study. English is most commonly used in Singapore, so you won’t have a problem communicating with the locals or other international students. Singapore is a hot-spot for students who want to enroll in courses such as music, animation, design, game development, etc. Since the last few years, Singapore has become a popular study destination for higher education. Just like most of the Southeast Asian countries, Singapore is generally hot and humid. It’s warm and moist throughout the year. With the temperature never falling below 20°C (68°F), even the nights are warm. The temperature climbs to 30°C (86°F) during the day.
The island’s robust reputation for supreme education has drawn the world’s top institutes to set up their campuses in Singapore. You’ll find a symphonic blend of culture, arts, architecture, and cuisine. Singapore is situated in the heart of fascinating Southeast Asia, continuing to embrace the rituals and modernity of the current generation. Following are a few factors that will help you finalize Singapore as your study destination:
Energetic and Multicultural Lifestyle
Singapore may look like a mini land on the world map, but the state stirs attractions and activities in every corner of its geography. The multicultural tradition started with the migration of various ethnic groups such as Chinese, Indians, Malays, and Eurasians living symphonically. Students are normally attracted to Singapore for its high standard of living.
Premier Education Hub
Singapore offers international students a perspective and diversity of options from which they can select the one that suits their wants and requirements. Singapore universities manage to build up an environment that is stimulating and constructive to education. Private education organizations add diversity to Singapore education landscape.
Affordable Education Fees
The tuition fees are considered affordable compared to other countries. They have a significant cost of living. Universities of Singapore provide scholarships to international students.
Singapore has been in touch with the world via sea, air, and telecommunications. It is closer to India which means that students can visit their home during the academic break.
- New applications can be submitted at least 2 months from your desired course commencement date.
- Applicants are supposed to enter Singapore and complete all the formalities for the issuance of a Student’s Pass after the approval of their application.
- Student’s Passes will be issued within one month from the course commencement date.
- Birth Certificate
- Others Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
- Applicants should be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL (if applicable)